Mobile VIP testimonial – John Lannin.-General Manager, Amigos Tex-Mex
Amigos Tex Mex thought to try mobile marketing after we seen that a few restaurants in our area had been successful with it, says John Lannin, General Manager. It seemed like a good way to drive business since everyone is looking for a coupon and what better way than to put it directly in their hands via text.† We currently still use the entertainment book and have a few Waterford Lakes coupons out there for the movie theater and the town center.†
We have seen excellent return on investment using Mobile VIP in 11 out of the 13 months we have been doing it.† We only had two campaigns with below average returns due to weak value propositions. Whatís key is delivering text marketing promos that are perceived as ìhigh valueî offers, especially if you are sending this right to your guestís phone. Our recent campaign was $5.00 off any purchase over $25.00. This resulted in a 23% response rate, with 5 redemptions within 3 hours of the blast.
Campaign results for a period of 30 days was as follows:
* 26% response rate (105) on 406 subscribers
* Average percentage discount 15%
* Average total check paid $25.52
At Amigos we find text marketing with Mobile VIP works better than the Entertainment Book or print advertisement because everyone reads their texts right away as opposed to coupon books where your offers are likely to get lost in the book .† Text marketing is a more cost effective form of advertising than anything else out there for the money.† And it’s green.† No printing necessary, according to Lannin.
Guest feedback has been nothing but positive.† On numerous occasions guest tell us that the text acted as a reminder about Amigos and the coupon was motivation to come in.† If they don’t like it they can always opt out, says Lannin. Not to mention, people opt in and want to be a part of the coupon club as opposed to getting junk mail via mail or drop offs.†
Mobile VIP’s support, feedback and campaign management has been excellent.† Easy open line of communication and great suggestions and knowledge make them very easy to work with.† I would refer them to anyone without hesitation.
Amigos prides itself on its Tex-Mex food and is considered a casual dining restaurant with a festive atmosphere and great daily specials.† We have been a local business since 1988,†Waterford Lakes location has been open since 2003.
Mobile VIP is an mobile marketing solution for small to mid size businesses. It also include Mobile Matradee, a restaurant guest text pager system.
About Fulcrum Design, LLc
Around since 2001, Fulcrum Design, LLc is an established business consulting and technology firm serving the hospitality, entertainment†and health care industries. The team at Fulcrum consists of experienced programmers, technicians and†marketing consultants, dedicated to providing a full array of IT services including network support,†programming and application development and web-hosted†services.
For additional details about the company, as well as its offer of products and services, please visit http://fulcrumdesignllc.com or our for the latest in social media marketing and mobile trends check out http://blog.socialmobiletrends.com
Contact Name: Brandon M. Munson, FACHE
Fulcrum Design, LLC
Address: 46 Heywood Dr. Glastonbury, CT 06033
- Mobile Marketer will be back on March 27Mobile Marketer is taking a short hiatus and will be back better than ever on March 27.
- GM's OnStar customers can find nearest available parking through mobile appGeneral Motors’ OnStar service is extending its cooperation with Parkopedia, a service that helps consumers find the nearest available parking spots, through the OnStar mobile app.
- Factors reshaping the mobile app economyBy Robert WildnerAdvertisers are starting to invest more in finding quality users for their apps – those who will either make purchases or engage with the app long enough to consume ads.
- Napean sells Mobile Marketer publication, retains events businessNapean LLC has sold its Mobile Marketer and Mobile Commerce Daily publications, but retained the events business comprising conferences, webinars, podcasts and awards, founder Mickey Alam Khan announced today.