And the response to this instant way to enable call ahead restaurant seating is being noticed throughout the restaurant industry. And for very good reasons:
* 4 billion people with cell phones
* 5 times more mobile phones than laptops and computers
* 272 million mobile subscribers in the U.S. 91% of them keep their phone within three feet of themselves 24/7
* SMS (Text messaging) is actively used by 76% of cell phone users. That’s 3.1
* SMS has a whopping 97% open rate…
The need to find the best restaurant pager system is upon you whether you choose to get in line or not…and Mobile Matradee is a platform that has already changed the seating in restaurants in many parts of the US.
The old restaurant beepers are gone.
In its place is Mobile Matradee…and in addition to enabling you to seat more tables through SMS text messaging, Mobile Matradee also enables you to create the best restaurant rewards programs possible.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Mobile Marketer will be back on March 27Mobile Marketer is taking a short hiatus and will be back better than ever on March 27.
- GM's OnStar customers can find nearest available parking through mobile appGeneral Motors’ OnStar service is extending its cooperation with Parkopedia, a service that helps consumers find the nearest available parking spots, through the OnStar mobile app.
- Factors reshaping the mobile app economyBy Robert WildnerAdvertisers are starting to invest more in finding quality users for their apps – those who will either make purchases or engage with the app long enough to consume ads.
- Napean sells Mobile Marketer publication, retains events businessNapean LLC has sold its Mobile Marketer and Mobile Commerce Daily publications, but retained the events business comprising conferences, webinars, podcasts and awards, founder Mickey Alam Khan announced today.